Why Work for Pacific Sunrise Mortgage?
Pacific Sunrise Mortgage, a successful mortgage banking company located in the historical community of Riverside, was founded in 2001 and is part of Golden Empire Mortgage.
Golden Empire Mortgage has been in business for over 25 years as a Direct Lender/Mortgage Banker. We have provided homeownership to thousands of residents in the Inland Empire, Riverside, San Bernardino, Orange County, Los Angeles County and the surrounding areas. We are a source where the Realtors and the community feel confident that they being provided the best service possible with genuine integrity and honesty. We will continue to grow and thrive in providing homeownership and investment opportunities to our community in a manner in which is deserved with expertise, professionalism, knowledge and confidence.
MARKETING & SUPPORT
At Pacific Sunrise Mortgage, we provide every one of our originators a personalized, complimentary, Client Referral and Retention Service. While you are out originating loans, meeting new Realtors and growing your business, the Client Referral and Retention department is keeping your clients, past clients and Realtors contacted with a personal marketing campaign on your behalf.
- Turnkey database marketing campaigns, including new clients, past clients and Realtors.
- Monthly newsletter, contests, and prizes for clients.
- Customized flyers and brochures.
- Direct mail and social media tools.
SOFTWARE & TECHNOLOGY
- Lock & Submit electronically.
- Search, price and lock from dozens of in-house loan programs.
Our toolset allows loan officers to increase productivity and expand their business, while improving branding and reach.
IN-HOUSE PROCESSING & UNDERWRITING
- Superb, experienced Loan Processing Staff in house.
- Exceptional DE Underwriting with quick turnaround times.
HEALTH & BENEFITS
HOW TO APPLY
Contact Donald Petty for more information:
Office: (951)-276-1800 | Cell: (714) 606-1124
Available Positions - Mortgage Retail Loan Officer
• Must have strong and current knowledge of Mortgage Lending, including but not limited to: Conventional, FHA and VA programs.
• Must have a NMLS ID Number.
• At least 5 years of experience as a Retail Mortgage Loan Officer is required.
• Must have a desire to succeed.
• Must be responsible and have strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work independently and communicate with realtors as well as with the customers.
• Attention to detail is imperative.
• Have the ability to work in a friendly, fast paced office.